Price quoted based on per case of 12 pairs
Cut Resistant Glove, Medium Weight, Size 8 (M), Material Cut Resistant Fiber, PVC Dots, Elasticized Knit Wrist, Color Yellow With Blue Dots, Style Number 70-330, Protects Hands From Sharp Edges of Metals, Ceramics, Glass and Other Materials, Glass Industry (Handling Large Panes), Ceramic Industry, Durable Goods (Handling Dry Metal)
Features 100% DuPont Kevlar string knit for cut protection.
Styles featuring PVC dots make them the ideal choice when enhanced grip is desired.
Reversible design allows glove to be worn on either hand, reducing replacement costs.
Launderable for extended life.
- ANTISTATIC : NO
- AVAILABLE SIZES 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- CONSTRUCTION KNITTED
- CUFF STYLE KNIT WRIST
- FINISHING DOTTED ON BOTH SIDES
- GAUGE 7
- GRIP DESIGN PVC DOTS
- LATEX FREE : YES
- LENGTH 203 MM TO 254 MM; 8-10 INCHES
- LINER COLOR YELLOW
- LINER MATERIAL DUPONT™ KEVLAR®
- SILICONE FREE : YES
- Standard :
Recommended for :
- Welding, bonding, riveting
- Handling structural and body components
- Inspection, selecting, checking parts
- Seizing structural and body parts
- Inspection (picking, checking and marking)
- Touching up