- Specifically designed for light clearance applications.
- Reduced wall thickness helps improve access to fasteners in restricted areas.
- All Impact sockets feature one through hole and a groove to accept a retaining ring and pin to secure the socket to the power tool anvil.
- Chamfered service ends for quick and positive fastener engagement.
- Proto® 6 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Thin wall sockets are lightweight.
- Designed to fit into smaller spaces.
- Thinner walls help improve productivity by making it easier to gain access to fasteners in confined spaces.
- Extra deep length helps improve access in confined areas.
- Often used in application where fasteners are close together, such as tire service.
SIZE [IN] 13/16 NUT END OUTSIDE DIAMETER [IN]1-1/8 DRIVE END OUTSIDE DIAMETER [IN]1-1/8 NUT DEPTH [IN]1-11/64 BOLT CLEARANCE DEPTH [IN]1-7/16 OVERALL LENGTH [IN]3-1/4 WEIGHT [LBS]0.48 DRIVE SIZE [IN]1/2 POINT SIZE6 FINISHBlack Oxide LENGTH TYPE Deep UNIT OF MEASURE Fractional SPECIFICATION ASMEASME B107.110-2012
MADE IN USA