Features and benefits
- One-piece design for strength and durability.
- Reverse taper to help prevent binding.
- Made from S2 steel and specially heat-treated for greater strength and durability.
- Modified parabolic striking end to help reduce mushrooming and chipping.
- Black oxide finish to help prevent rust corrosion; extending tool life and performance.
- A polished identification panel on one of the flats is marked with the tool number and size in a black inlay.
|TIP WIDTH [IN]||3/32|
|SHANK WIDTH [IN]||1/4|
|OVERALL LENGTH [IN]||4-1/4|
Made in USA