- Crowfoot wrenches are used in hard to reach, restricted access situations where a standard wrench or ratchet cannot reach.
- Anti-Slip Design Open End (ASD) has locking grooves that help prevent the wrench from slipping off the fastener when turning.
- The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area and they keep the loads off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.
- Broad size range ensures the right tool for the application will be available.
- Typically used in lower torque applications.
- Full Polish finish provides corrosion resistance and easy to clean surfaces.
- Locking hole feature helps keep the crowfoot wrench engaged on the extension during use reducing downtime due to detachment of crowfoot in awkward spaces.
- Use with locking extensions to reach into spaces too small for a mechanic’s arm or where the fastener is out of sight.
|Weight||0.05 lbs, 0.02 kilos|