- With the correct fittings, barbecues and foot pumps are some common items you would find utilising a rubber air hose.
From schools, to laboratories and even the automotive industry are place where these hoses are found.
As example, some different types include:
- Air brakes for lorries, buses and other HGVs
- Workshop air compressors and paint sprayers
- Fuel pumps
- Jackhammers and other heavy duty construction tools
- Tyre inflation pumps – with connectors on both ends
Haraflex Rubber Air Hose
3/4″ ID x 5mm thickness x approx 50m per roll
Max working pressure 20 Bars