666-14 Thickness Gauge, Feeler Stock in Rolls, 0.014″ Thick, Inch Reading with Dispenser Case, 25′ (7.6m) X 1/2″ (12.7mm)
666, 666M Thickness Gage or “Feeler Stock” in Rolls
Tempered Steel Thickness Gage or Feeler Stock in Rolls
Starrett 666 Series Thickness Gage or “Feeler” Stock in Rolls.
This handy product includes thickness stock, housed in convenient rewindable dispenser rolls.
Having the thickness stock in a case makes it very useful for cutting off the required length for adjusting tappets,
spark plugs, distributor points, checking bearing clearances and gear play, fitting pistons, rings and pins, gaging narrow slots, etc.
This stock is also useful for shimming in fixturing and die work.
- Marked every 6″ or 150mm with a line for easy, exact dispensing
- Handy 25′ (7.6m rolls), 1/2″ (12.7mm) wide
- Compact, sturdy plastic rewindable dispenser case.
- Made of the finest tempered steel
- Case provides the ability to snip off the desired length without any waste
- Made in America: Yes
- Size of Leaves (in): 25’x0.50″
- Thickness (in): 0.014
- Leave Type: Straight
- Material: Tempered Steel