The CS Unitec CL75 is a rugged air saw for versatile applications for cutting metal, timber and fiberglass.
Low Vibration – Low Noise
1) Workhorses for use in the fabrication, shipbuilding, ship repair, oil and petrochemical, boat building and aircraft maintenance fields.
2) Also utilized by fire and rescue professionals
3) 1-3/4″ blade stroke, up to 1200 strokes per minute
4) Fitted with easy-to-use STOP/Isolator button on the handle for safety when changing blades
5) CL50 uses any 1/2″ (12mm) wide Bi-metal hand or machine blade and can be easily converted to a CL75 by changing the nose piece
6) CL75 uses a 3/4″ (19mm) wide Bi-metal machine blade
Motor Power : 1 HP
Stroke Length : 1-3/4″
Strokes per Minute : 1200
Weight : 5-1/2 lbs.
Length x Width x Height:15-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ x 1-5/8″
Air Consumption : 5-3/4 CFM
Air Pressure : 90 PSI
Air Connection : 1/4″ NPT
Air Hose : 1/4″ ID
Noise Level (dB) : 83 Vibration Level (m/s2): 3.69
Standard Equipment : carrying case, five MC220/24 saw blades, air tool oil, CD operating manual, allen key.