- Workhorses for use in the fabrication, shipbuilding, ship repair, oil and petrochemical, boat building and aircraft maintenance fields.
- Also utilized by fire and rescue professionals
- 1 3/4” blade stroke, up to 1200 strokes per minute
- Fitted with easy-to-use STOP/Isolator button on the handle for safety when changing blades
- CL50 uses any 1/2” (12mm) wide Bi-metal hand or machine blade and can be easily converted to a CL75 by changing the nose piece.
- To fit 3/4″ Bi-metal blades, order 3/4″ nose piece – Part. No. 5075