- Application: metal working layout. Provides a broad dent in marking intersecting center lines, hole locations, and pilot drill starting point.
- One-piece design for strength and durability.
- Made from S2 steel and specially heat-treated for greater strength and durability.
- Modified parabolic striking end to help reduce mushrooming and chipping.
- Black oxide finish to help prevent rust corrosion; extending tool life and performance.
- A polished identification panel on one of the flats is marked with the tool number and size in a black inlay.
Shank width : 1/2ins
Overall length : 5.5/8ins
Weight : 0.29lbs
Made in USA