- Application: metal working layout. Provides a broad dent in marking intersecting center lines, hole locations, and pilot drill starting point.
- One-piece design for strength and durability.
- Made from S2 steel and specially heat-treated for greater strength and durability.
- Modified parabolic striking end to help reduce mushrooming and chipping.
- Black oxide finish to help prevent rust corrosion; extending tool life and performance.
- A polished identification panel on one of the flats is marked with the tool number and size in a black inlay.
|SHANK WIDTH [IN]||5/16|
|OVERALL LENGTH [IN]||4-5/8|
|SPECIFICATION ASME||ASME B107.48|
Made in USA