A world leader in manufacturing diverse lines of industrial MRO specialty chemical and marking systems.
The DALO® marker stands out for its distinctive medium and broad oil-based paint markings. Its stainless steel-ball valve action tip writes through oil, grease and underwater without losing legibility or brightness even in extreme conditions.
- Available in 2 tip sizes.
- Write sharp, defined, bright marks on any surface including metal, plastic, glass, concrete, rubber and more
- Ergonomically correct marker that enables you to mark at all angles, even upside down
- Marker retains its shape unlike tube-style markers
- Paint flow is controlled by the pressure bulb at the end of the barrel
- Drying Time: 25 – 35 minutes
High Purity Marker
DYKEM® High Purity markers are your answer for marking on stainless steel or any surface where degradation, contamination or other adverse effects are a concern. The formulas contain trace amounts of halogens, low melting metals and are low in chlorides. The precise formulations meet or exceed the specifications for GE Nuclear Energy, GE Aircraft Engines and the US Energy Research and Development Administration (nuclear grade).
High Purity Medium Line: Is a lightweight valve action marker that writes fine, distinctive markings. It features a clip cap so it’s easy to secure in your pocket.
- Ideal for welding, aircraft industries, marine industries, power plants, automotive plants, and oil and natural gas refineries
- Paint will not contaminate or adversely affect surface being marked